martedì 17 maggio 2005

I WAS ONLY DREAMIN'

In the need of calling u stupid bastard and some other things I’ve learned in the movies I choose to control myself!
But shit, who do u think u r? u think u can come in and mess up with my live and just walk away again like it was nothing?
U believe u can walk through my door like u used to, seat on my couch and wait for a smile?
Everytime I try to move on there u are, with the same old look, with your eyes open wide, with the hands I know so well… go … just go… away from my dreams!



“What are you my god? You touch me like you are my god
What are you my twin? You affect me like you are my twin

How long can a girl be tortured by you?
How long before my dignity is reclaimed
And how long can a girl be haunted by you
Soon I'll grow up and I won't even flinch at your name
Soon I'll grow up and I won't even flinch at your name”

From "Flinch" – Alanis Morissette

Nessun commento: